2020 CMAHC Vote on the Code Virtual Triennial Conference
Bring YOUR Voice to Update the MAHC
October 21-23, 2020
Every three years, the CMAHC invites members of the aquatics, public health, and environmental health sectors to attend the Vote on the Code Conference to participate in the MAHC update process.
This year, Vote on the Code is going virtual. We will be holding a series of live meetings and caucuses for attendees on October 21-23, 2020. Participants will be able to safely contribute to live discussion and debate from their own computers.
Mark your calendar and register today.
As a conference attendee, you will:
- Receive an electronic and hardcopy detailed Vote on the Code Guide Book, to include a listing of all MAHC change requests, written summaries of Technical Review Committee recommendations, a detailed meeting agenda, and more.
- Hear live presentations about all of the MAHC change requests, member comments, and Technical Review Committee recommendations
- Participate in caucus discussions
- Have the opportunity to network virtually with your fellow CMAHC members
- Learn about CMAHC’s successes and future priorities
Conference Registration Costs
|For CMAHC Members:||Free!|
|For Non-CMAHC Members:||$100|
CMAHC members are invited to attend this year’s virtual conference for free. Not a member? Join the CMAHC today to participate in the conference for free and vote on the change requests following the conference. Only CMAHC members can vote on what gets included in the next edition of the MAHC.
Refund Policy: Registration fees can be refunded minus a $25 service fee prior to October 1, 2020. From October 1 until the meeting, 25% of the registration fee will be refunded. No refunds can be made after the Conference has started.
Conference Sponsorship Opportunities
The CMAHC is offering attendees an opportunity to showcase their organizations through virtual conference sponsorships. We can help you promote your organization in a simple, cost-effective way, while giving you virtual access to more than 100 aquatics and public health experts from around the country. Click here for more information.
PO Box 3121
Decatur, GA 30031