2017 Biennial Conference Archive: Change Requests, Technical Committee Reviews, Member Comments, and Voting Results
The 2017 CMAHC Vote on the Code Biennial Conference was held October 17-18, 2017 in Denver, Colorado. There were 179 Change requests (CRs) submitted for 2017 and voting closed on November 19, 2017.
- 179 Change requests were submitted
- 55.3% (99/179) were submitted by the public health sector
- 44.7% (80/179) were submitted by the aquatics sector
- 68% (121/179) of Change Requests passed.
- 70.7% (70/99) of CRs submitted by the public health sector passed
- 63.8% (51/80) of CRs submitted by the aquatics sector passed
- The biggest indicator of passage appeared to be the TRC recommendation. All votes (178/178) were the same as the TRC vote recommendation. The one TRC vote recommendation classified as ABSTAIN resulted in a NO member vote.
- Weighting affected 3.9% (7/179) of Change Requests. Six CRs that were NO by straight vote changed to YES on weighted vote. One tie on the popular vote changed to a YES.
- All seven CR votes that changed due to weighting had a TRC vote recommendation of YES.
All CMAHC 2017 conference CRs, member comments, and voting results are available on this page for viewing.
PO Box 3121
Decatur, GA 30031